1. June 2004: Our Brand New Baby Boy.

2. August 2005: DisneyLand.

3. June 2006: 2 Years Old.
4. September 2006: Big Brother.

5. November 2006: Lego Land at the Mall of America.

6. August 2007: SuperMan!!

7. December 2007: Winter Fun!

8. January 2008: Back to School.

9. April 2008: Baby Sister Claire.

10. July 2008: Ward Campout.
I love it, I love it all! We've come a long way, and it's been a fun ride. Thanks for taking a walk down memory lane with me. Our Joshua sure is something wonderful.
3 comments:
That's so sweet! I love it, too.
I agree, your Josh is one amazing guy. I really think it's because he has an amazing mom who loves him so so very much. He's all the good things he is because of you!
Seriously Travis, did you get someone to clone you?!? Josh looks exactly like you did growing up! Compare him to the pic of you and Holly in the front yard! Man alive, he's cute though. I'm glad you finally decided to update your blog. =)
Post a Comment