This is our side:
Here is the living room. All the floors in the house are hard wood or tile.
This is how the backyard looked before we reseeded it. The kids were digging a hole to China in the garden area. Now the entire yard is lush and green.
Here is Caleb in his new toddler bed:
And Joshua in his old toddler bed:
Man, my kids sleep like a bunch of crazies!
And of course you want to see how big Claire is getting:

Isn't she just precious!?! Life is full of changes. We'll keep you posted as more fun and exciting things come along.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for posting! I promise I'm working hard on getting a job. :) Talk to you soon!
beautiful paint job in the living room, and clair is SOOOO BIG! I miss you guys. I want to move out there and be close to you.
Post a Comment