Travis has a new calling as the Scout Master. When he went to a merit badge college at Baylor they were giving away tickets to the Baylor vs Oklahoma game. We all went. The first half was good but we decided to take the kids home to bed right after half-time. We listened in on the way home and missed an awesome play (interception off a helmet for a touchdown). It was a fun family outing.

We have a friend staying with us and since to boys are both in school in the after noons we often take a "girl's night out" to lunch. Claire just LOVES it, and I do too.

And the most exciting news we would like to share with you is this:

We're going to have a baby at the end of May.
2 comments:
Congratulations Rebecca! That is exciting news.
Grandma keeps asking me if I remember what you are having. The thing is, I don't remember you telling me that you were finding out. Call me. xoxoxo
Post a Comment