
Today I decided to try a wheatgrass smoothie. First I gave our little plants a hair cut, right into the blender. Then I added some fresh blueberries, a banana, milk, peach yogurt. A couple of minutes in the blender and we had a smoothie. Light green with flecks of blue berries and green grass in it.

It tastes like a banana with a meadow in it. What do the critics have to say about it?
Claire: We should have left the grass out because I don't like to eat grass.
Caleb: I liked it and I drank all of it. I like grass.
Joshua: I don't like it because the grass doesn't taste good.
What do I think? I might be able to get used to it. My recipe needs a little tweaking though. Maybe some strawberries or sugar/honey for a little more sweetness next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment