Sunday, August 30, 2009

A return Missionary, a Birthday, an Anniversary, and Kindergarten!

What a week it has been! Who would have thought the end of August could be so jam-packed with excitement. I have so much to talk about, I don't even know where to start.
Daniel returned home from serving a Mission in Minnesota. We were so excited to see him. I cannot believe it has been 18 months since he was with us while we blessed Claire. Most of the family came home to see him. Heather, Allen, Eva, Evan and Garin, Lorraine, Jack, Ellen, Jack, and Rose, David, Chelsea, Bentley, and Blake, and William were all here on Sunday to hear him speak in church. We also had a little frozen yogurt pie to celebrate my 26th Birthday. It was so great to see everyone, and the 11 grandchildren had a great time being together.

Thanks for coming to play with us everyone!

I would also like to introduce Mary's fiancé, Luke Mott. My kids just love him!

And Caleb just had to dress up as a clown while everyone was here.

On Monday we took Joshua to meet his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Sustala! He started school on Wednesday, I and Travis's 6th Anniversary. What a great day he had at school! Mean while, I got a hair cut, and did a little shopping! Thanks to MOM, Daniel, and Mark. Travis and I celebrated on Saturday with dinner and a movie, courtesy of Mary's work :)
This past year seems to have flown by so fast. We have grown so much and learned so much, too. One example of the amazing changes going on here are in my sweet little Claire. She has really become her own little person.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for all the great pictures! Claire is precious. We love you Rebecca!