Thursday, February 26, 2009

Field Trip!!

We went to the Mayborn Museum! It's a great place with tons of interactive, hands-on things for the kids to see and do. We had a lot of fun, and here are some pictures to prove it.

Joshua, Caleb, and Claire climbed into a replica of a Texas cavern:


We looked through a telescope at the people downstairs:

Claire was jamming out on the keyboard:

Caleb found a great sombrero:

and Claire tried it on, too:

Claire sat high in a saddle:

Joshua working at the switch board:

Joshua checking out a turtle:

Claire taking some first steps:

Caleb and Claire going for a drive:

Claire driving a fire truck:

Joshua driving a school bus:

Joshua showing off a VW Beetle:

Caleb driving the fire truck:

And last, but not least, I give you a few words from Claire:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is awesome. Claire is growing up so fast. I can't believe she's 1! I need to get out the one year old present FAST!!! Josh and Caleb are super cute too.

You know. You're kids have always been amazing talkers. it's like they start with sentences. Maybe it's because you talk to them and sing to them so much.

The Driskill Family said...

I loved catching up on your blog today, Rebecca! You do such a great job on it! The pictures are just darling - it's so fun to see how cute and big your kids are. I can't believe our little Claire is one! I miss ALL of you!!!!!